Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Create Your Own CYOA  (Read 6931 times)

M3TR0Topic starter

  • tOLP Contributor
  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 220
  • And Now
    • View Profile
Create Your Own CYOA
« on: 31 Mar 2017, 19:33 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
This is a "Round Robin"-style CYOA! Every turn, a person will choose one of the options, write what happens next, and provide some options for the next person.

EXAMPLE:
All of a sudden you say AAAAAAAAAAA.
What do you do
A)Ignore this post because it's not part of the CYOA
B) Have a whole bunch of wolves come and attack you.

You then use your super amazing wall running abilities to outmaneuver them!  You hop from wall to wall, sprinting the whole way.  You then jump onto a butte of sorts, and take a little rest.

Do you...
A) Continue writing where I left off
B) Eat a sandwich
C) Go down there and deck the king wolf in the face!
B, then A.

After eating a peanut-butter-and-hard-drive sandwich, you're ready to take on all the angry wolves who attacked you. You obtain a Lightsaber and slice them all to pieces, obtaining 20 Wolf Meat in the process.

A. Continue the story
B. Eat some more sandwiches
C. Punch some trees

I'll start.

You are sitting on a bench, waiting for a bus that will take you to the airport. The clouds above you look very dark. Maybe you should find cover, in case it rains.

A. Find cover.
B. Continue waiting for the bus.
C. Steal some random person's umbrella.

QwertymanO07✏️

  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 237
  • Rad scientist extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2017, 19:58 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
Dude I stole this from Stabyourself.  Anyway...

C. Steal some random person's umbrella.

You knock on the door of the nearest house, and a skeleton wearing a fedora and metal pauldrons greets you.  You yell the ultimate distraction, and quickly nab his umbrella.  You then run off to the next bus stop!

Do you...
A) Try and get more distance between you and the skeleton
B) Stay here, because the bus is coming soon
C) Taunt the skeleton

6Viridian

  • tOLP2 Tester
  • Professor
  • ****
  • Posts: 191
  • Personal text
    • View Profile
    • website
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #2 on: 1 Apr 2017, 08:00 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
oh fuck he already did it

Lollers will devour you

  • Banned
  • tOLP2 Tester
  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 391
  • [Abandoned account]
    • View Profile
    • WEASWASAWASEWASWAEWEASAWWEWASWEASDW3ASWASQASASASWASEWASDWSWASDFYRTBR5T5 BW4YHSB6W4BWSHGGJGHNBNBNVJYGHBJBGYUBY UFBHJFNBJKLFGHJDF,HBKHGFJKHJFK,SHGJKDF,GHG,SHGS,H,SHS,HH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GGGG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #3 on: 1 Apr 2017, 08:00 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
B.
When the bus comes, you get sucked into it, all of a sudden you are inside a hydrogen atom!
A. Scream.
B. Scream louder.
C. Attempt to swim out.

6Viridian

  • tOLP2 Tester
  • Professor
  • ****
  • Posts: 191
  • Personal text
    • View Profile
    • website
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #4 on: 1 Apr 2017, 08:04 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
d) Become a black hole from having so much weight in such a tiny object.

Do you...
A) Absorb everything, including the other options
B) Wait what is going onAAAA HELP

pixelator

  • tOLP Contributor
  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 51
  • (in a cool way)
    • View Profile
I ruined it.
« Reply #5 on: 1 Apr 2017, 09:37 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
B.

By choosing an option that wasn't specified, you absorb everything, including yourself.

You are now a formless soul drifting through space and time.

A. Do nothing
B. Restart
C. Drink some ice water

6Viridian

  • tOLP2 Tester
  • Professor
  • ****
  • Posts: 191
  • Personal text
    • View Profile
    • website
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #6 on: 1 Apr 2017, 10:25 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
B. Restart
...

You are sitting on a bench, waiting for a bus that will take you to the airport. The clouds above you look very dark. Maybe you should find cover, in case it rains.

A. Find cover.
B. Continue waiting for the bus.
C. Steal some random person's umbrella.

pixelator

  • tOLP Contributor
  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 51
  • (in a cool way)
    • View Profile
Whoa.
« Reply #7 on: 1 Apr 2017, 10:46 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
B.

You sit there, thinking you might miss your bus if you go to get something.

Suddenly, it starts raining ninja stars. You should find cover or something before you're sliced to pieces.

A. Find cover
B. Continue waiting
C. Steal some random person's umbrella

QwertymanO07✏️

  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 237
  • Rad scientist extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #8 on: 1 Apr 2017, 11:49 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
You know, on the Stabyourself version we had a rule specifically so people can't just end the game whenever, like what just happened.  Just keep that in mind.

A) Find cover
Luckily, there's a bus shelter not too far from here!  You start dashing towards it, but then a ninja star hits you in the back!  You stumble, but then put on the Dark Wood Grain Ring and ninjaflip all the way to the shelter.  There you wait until the bus arrives, and you board as usual.  It takes you out of the ninja star rain, but then you notice that the bus took you right into Hell!

Do you...
A) Rock out to d_e1m1
B) Kill some demons with a severed hand
C) Cry

6Viridian

  • tOLP2 Tester
  • Professor
  • ****
  • Posts: 191
  • Personal text
    • View Profile
    • website
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #9 on: 1 Apr 2017, 11:59 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
D) Change the music.
You change the music to .
Not much else happens, you're still in hell, and whatnot.
Do you...
A) Rock out to Hot Damned
B) Kill some demons with a severed hand
C) Cry
D) Be a demon

QwertymanO07✏️

  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 237
  • Rad scientist extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #10 on: 1 Apr 2017, 12:34 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
B) Kill some demons with a severed hand

You look around the bus, and find a severed hand under the seat.  You then charge out of the bus and slap a cacodemon with it, and it falls to the floor and starts crying, then dies of shame.  You win!  12 Star Points!

Suddenly, though, Kira Yoshikage steals your hand and runs off, giggling like a maniac.

Do you...
A) 「chase」 after him
B) Rock out to another hell song
C) Cry
D) Find Joseph Stalin and tell him that he's a big doo-doo head

pixelator

  • tOLP Contributor
  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 51
  • (in a cool way)
    • View Profile
Oh no.
« Reply #11 on: 2 Apr 2017, 10:11 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
A. You chase after him for what seems like forever, and eventually he politely gives back your hand and leaves.

Suddenly, a giant evil Pac-Man approaches you.

A. Run away
B. Fight
C. Scream
D. Do nothing

Lollers will devour you

  • Banned
  • tOLP2 Tester
  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 391
  • [Abandoned account]
    • View Profile
    • WEASWASAWASEWASWAEWEASAWWEWASWEASDW3ASWASQASASASWASEWASDWSWASDFYRTBR5T5 BW4YHSB6W4BWSHGGJGHNBNBNVJYGHBJBGYUBY UFBHJFNBJKLFGHJDF,HBKHGFJKHJFK,SHGJKDF,GHG,SHGS,H,SHS,HH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GGGG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Oh no.
« Reply #12 on: 2 Apr 2017, 10:15 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
A. You chase after him for what seems like forever, and eventually he politely gives back your hand and leaves.

Suddenly, a giant evil Pac-Man approaches you.

A. Run away
B. Fight
C. Scream
D. Do nothing
C, while D.
You scream for what seems like FOREVER, then, slowly, you realize you are being digested by the Pac-Man!
A. Cut a hole out.
B. Accept your fate.
C. Vomit.

QwertymanO07✏️

  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 237
  • Rad scientist extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #13 on: 2 Apr 2017, 16:01 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
A. Cut a hole out.
We're not following Griffin McElroy's fantasy, we're busting outta this joint!  You begin slapping the inside of Pac-Man's stomach with your severed hand, and you do make some good headway, but then 「Killer Queen」 slowly rises up from the ground.  That fucker turned your hand into a bomb, that's why he let you have it!  You see Killer Queen lower his thumb to activate your hand, so you throw it at the wall!  It explodes, leaving a big hole in the side of Pacman fro you to climb out of. 

You are now safe and sound on the surface of Hell, except...
A) There's a meteor shower!
B) Some demons are attacking!
C) You forgot your keys inside Pacman!

Lollers will devour you

  • Banned
  • tOLP2 Tester
  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 391
  • [Abandoned account]
    • View Profile
    • WEASWASAWASEWASWAEWEASAWWEWASWEASDW3ASWASQASASASWASEWASDWSWASDFYRTBR5T5 BW4YHSB6W4BWSHGGJGHNBNBNVJYGHBJBGYUBY UFBHJFNBJKLFGHJDF,HBKHGFJKHJFK,SHGJKDF,GHG,SHGS,H,SHS,HH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GGGG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #14 on: 2 Apr 2017, 17:13 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
A.
You get trapped inside the meteorite that flattened you, then you close your eyes, then all of a sudden ALIENS cut you out and begin to examine you.

A. Scream.
B. Run.
C. Stand still.

pixelator

  • tOLP Contributor
  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 51
  • (in a cool way)
    • View Profile
This totally worked.
« Reply #15 on: 2 Apr 2017, 17:28 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
B and C.

You manage to confuse the aliens by running and standing still at the same time. During their confusion, you escape, and end up in a small town somewhere. Suddenly, a robot approaches you and asks for directions.

A. Give directions
B. Do nothing
C. Say something else
D. Join him and travel 12,000 years into the future

QwertymanO07✏️

  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 237
  • Rad scientist extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #16 on: 2 Apr 2017, 17:46 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
D. Join him and travel 12,000 years into the future
You join the robot, who says their name is Io, and you travel far in the future.  You gaze over the horizon, which you notice is perfectly flat.  As dawn breaks, you notice that the ground is a lot bluer than you remember.  Shit! The world got flooded!

You stumble upon a building labeled "Inkorp", and you go inside to ask for directions to the nearest gas station.  As you creep inside the dark hallway, you notice all sorts of signs of an intense battle.  You see char and pock marks on the walls, cuts from what looks like a greatsword, and tons of bullet holes.  You can only imagine what battle took place here.

You go through a door and see a dimly-lit laboratory, with all sorts of strange chemicals in various beakers.  Do you...
A) Start playing frisbee
B) Mix random chemicals together
C) Get a drink of water from the sink

pixelator

  • tOLP Contributor
  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 51
  • (in a cool way)
    • View Profile
Of all things to attack you...
« Reply #17 on: 2 Apr 2017, 19:28 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
B.

You mix some random chemicals together, and it makes... a printer. A fully functioning printer.

The printer immediately goes rogue and starts spewing ink everywhere. You might want to run.

A. Run
B. Fight the printer
C. Throw an item at the printer

QwertymanO07✏️

  • Captain
  • *****
  • Posts: 237
  • Rad scientist extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
Re: Create Your Own CYOA
« Reply #18 on: 2 Apr 2017, 20:03 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
B. Fight the printer

Round 1
FIGHT!

It starts barreling towards you, and you dodge out of the way at the last minute!  You reach over onto the shelf and find an artifact from the battle earlier: a giant, inch-thick greatsword made of... pasta?  You stand confused for a moment, but the printer snaps you back into action.  It's preparing a huge ink blast that could punch a hole right through you, so you charge at it with the Pastaslayer Greatsword, and chop it in half with one clean slice.

You stand there for a moment, taking in what just happened.  For being so thick, that sword is incredibly light!  You hear footsteps coming towards you.  You turn around, sword readied, and you see...

A) An Inkling
B) The Spaghetti God
C) A rabbit

pixelator

  • tOLP Contributor
  • Doctor
  • ***
  • Posts: 51
  • (in a cool way)
    • View Profile
U did it!
« Reply #19 on: 2 Apr 2017, 20:22 (4 years and 9 months ago) »
C. The Spaghetti God does not simply WALK.

You swing your sword at the rabbit, but it takes no damage because it's a cute animal, and who would do that?

However, it is soon followed by the Spaghetti God, who is pleased that you used his blessed sword that was lying around there for no apparent reason. He then...

A. Gives you an even greater challenge to face
B. Teleports you to a different area, such as a city... or something...
C. Leaves